CS study partner by Skype ASAP

3/30/2015 3:21:39 PM
Hi,

I m gonna take my CS on April 16th,although I feel ready to take it now but I need to practice but with a another serious student or doctor (I m doing my Emergency training in UK) but by Skype.
Let me know if u are interested.

3/30/2015 4:31:40 PM
Enzo2015 wrote:
Hi,

I m gonna take my CS on April 16th,although I feel ready to take it now but I need to practice but with a another serious student or doctor (I m doing my Emergency training in UK) but by Skype.
Let me know if u are interested.

Do you have an skype ID. Please add farhadus1 to skype. I just finished my training in Germany and plan to sit for the exam in May. Thanks,

3/31/2015 12:40:54 AM
Hi, please if anyone is still looking for a SP let me know, my skype Id is miriamm15, my exam is on April too.

4/1/2015 1:12:50 PM
miriambenavides wrote:
Hi, please if anyone is still looking for a SP let me know, my skype Id is miriamm15, my exam is on April too.

add farhadus1 on skype. I am looking for a serious partner to do the cases but also discuss strategies and correct each other. i practice medicine.

4/1/2015 8:16:25 PM
Piwo wrote:
miriambenavides wrote:

add farhadus1 on skype. I am looking for a serious partner to do the cases but also discuss strategies and correct each other. i practice medicine.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK