Study Partner needed- Chicago

3/18/2015 1:13:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I am taking my exam on April 15 and need a CS study partner. I am willing to practice in person and on skype. Please msg me with your contact if available.

3/18/2015 11:32:25 AM
Janiemoon wrote:
joannenazareth wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am taking my exam on April 15 and need a CS study partner. I am willing to practice in person and on skype. Please msg me with your contact if available.

Please,, I came here 6 days before my kaplan course at 23-27, march and cannot find study partner.. Going to study everyday at the kaplan center or hotel business center.. If interested plz add me in jjn1983_2, skype or email at [email protected]

Hey, I messaged you on skype. I am available to start right away. Let me know

3/18/2015 8:53:25 PM
Hi,
I also have my exam at 15 of April, and I'll come to Chicago at 28th of this month for kaplan CS test. Can study on Skype or meet together.
Skype ID: mohamednaser139

3/22/2015 2:16:53 PM
Hey guys, count me in, email address:[email protected]

4/9/2015 10:32:24 PM
How is studying going with you guys? My test is next week. Please let me know if I can participate in the study sessions. Thanks

[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK