CHICAGO KAPLAN APRIL 4-8 STEP 2CS COURSE, ANYONE?

2/26/2015 1:48:31 PM
Looking for study partner for a few days before the kaplan step 2 cs study course in Chicago. Course is April 4-8, and I write my exam on April 14th.. msg if interested...

3/24/2015 9:11:50 PM
I just recently took the Kaplan CS course in Chicago. If you are interested in practicing, let me know. Thanks, C

3/27/2015 5:12:09 PM
christina60601 wrote:
I just recently took the Kaplan CS course in Chicago. If you are interested in practicing, let me know. Thanks, C

Hey, I'm contemplating whether to join the Kaplan CS course or not. Would love to know your firsthand opinion and your experience with the classes! Thanks a ton!

3/27/2015 9:11:48 PM
christina60601 wrote:

Hey..I arrive in Chicago on Sunday morning.. I would love to practice cases up until the 6th, when the Kaplan course starts...Let me know.

4/1/2015 2:25:42 AM
i did the kaplan course earlier but was unable to test due to family issues, i got 86% overall, i just got may 4th in Chicago and contacted kaplan to ask them to let me study there for the last week in April, pls let me know if you are interested in studying with me. [email protected]

4/9/2015 2:01:49 PM
dr.lisa.fieldridley wrote:
i did the kaplan course earlier but was unable to test due to family issues, i got 86% overall, i just got may 4th in Chicago and contacted kaplan to ask them to let me study there for the last week in April, pls let me know if you are interested in studying with me. [email protected]

hey there,
if you're still interested in studying together, i'm available. my exam is gonna be on the 30th, April.

4/9/2015 2:06:12 PM
can you talk now?

4/9/2015 2:10:17 PM
dr.lisa.fieldridley wrote:
can you talk now?

sure, i emailed you my skype Id.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK