Step 2 CS LA- hotel, food advice

2/5/2015 5:57:20 PM
I took CS on 1/28/15. I stayed at Travelodge. Its a little less than 1 mile from CS exam center. Pros: Cheap, relatively close, free breakfast ( cereal, waffles, muffins,bagels, juice, milk, coffee - all u can eat), free shuttle to and from airport.
Cons: Paper thin walls- do not stay here if you are a light sleeper. i could hear normal conversations from my neighbors through the walls and i knew what tv program they were watching.
There is a circle K and a bank of america right beside the traveldoge. also IHOP is closeby. I did not have a rental car- walked everywhere. there is a little shopping center about a 10 minute walk that has el pollo loco- good mexican chicken, hawaiian bbq, chinese, persian and a fedex kinkos in it. further down a bit there is a Carls' jr hamburger. there is also a 24 hour grocery store called ralph's and starbucks. then about a 15 minute walk there is a walgreens pharmacy and a great LA hamburger place called the Habit- a must try before you leave.
If you have money to spend, its better to stay at Marriott Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott or Doubletree ( about 1/2 mile from test center). Hacienda hotel is closest to test center and is cheaper than Marriott or Doubletree.
I actually walked to test center on exam day, it helped me clear my mind and calm myself. Just be sure to go to test center a day or two ahead of exam so you know exactly where it is. And celebrate after your exam regardless of how you felt after taking the exam. You deserve it. Just trust God and be confident on test day and you will be fine.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK