alhamdullilah Finally Passed CS

8/19/2014 11:49:58 AM
I wanted to thank ths forum for all the help and study partners really helped me, I had failed CS two times before first on CIS and second on ICE, I used Fa, study partners from here, UW and youtube videos GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop was very great and was the difference for me this time, their CS workshop was very good covered all the chief complaints and helped me understand what i was doing wrong, they helped work with me privately and gave me alot of attention, when i went for the test i felt I was finishing every encounter within 14 minutes, and i thank goldusmle cs workshop for helping me do that, time management is everything on the new exam, i felt i was the only IMG at the test center which was mostly AMG, now i must prepare for step 3

8/19/2014 11:54:24 AM
congratulations thank you very much for being my study partner you deserve to pass, with God anything is possible

8/19/2014 8:00:48 PM
abdullahmd wrote:
I wanted to thank ths forum for all the help and study partners really helped me, I had failed CS two times before first on CIS and second on ICE, I used Fa, study partners from here, UW and youtube videos GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop was very great and was the difference for me this time, their CS workshop was very good covered all the chief complaints and helped me understand what i was doing wrong, they helped work with me privately and gave me alot of attention, when i went for the test i felt I was finishing every encounter within 14 minutes, and i thank goldusmle cs workshop for helping me do that, time management is everything on the new exam, i felt i was the only IMG at the test center which was mostly AMG, now i must prepare for step 3

Did you have GOLDUSMLE Skype program, they give private lesson too? Which one is the best?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK