looking for cs live or skype partner in atl

7/2/2014 2:49:45 PM
anyone who is interested in live practice or skype please contact me specially if you live around ATL ...my exam is the end of this month ...i am also would like to know if anyone going to newvjersy for the kaplan live lectures at end of this month starting from july 21....we can make a good study buddy since i am going there too please contact me ASAP serious study buddy

7/5/2014 3:48:50 AM
my exam in atlanta on july 22nd . i live in nyc . my skype dmido75 .

7/5/2014 8:46:25 PM
Do you have email address or phone number I couldn't find u on sykpe we will start early the earlier the better my friend thanks !!

7/7/2014 9:21:45 AM
Hi, my name is Andres, I am going to take the exam in Atlanta this july 31th, also I live in Queens, NY, I am looking for study partner, this is my email [email protected]
Good luck.

7/8/2014 3:22:44 PM
I am looking for skype SP. my exam is soon. skype ID is jiklay, thanks

7/14/2014 8:40:56 PM
yota72063814 wrote:
anyone who is interested in live practice or skype please contact me specially if you live around ATL ...my exam is the end of this month ...i am also would like to know if anyone going to newvjersy for the kaplan live lectures at end of this month starting from july 21....we can make a good study buddy since i am going there too please contact me ASAP serious study buddy

My test in LA ,30th of July
my skype id is dr.maraqa
my no. is 480-619-7081

7/19/2014 3:07:02 PM
yota72063814 wrote:

my exam in atl, july 28, will be there in jult 27

send me email via [email protected] for more details

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK