Passed cs with higher performance .......!!

6/18/2014 2:36:50 PM
CoolTHANK GOD.I WAS SO SCARED THOUGH I WAS CONFIDENT.GOING CRAZY WITH MY
STUDY PARTNER USMLEDOC.Angel WingsI AM SO HAPPY TO FIND A GOOD FRIEND LIKE YOU,THANKS A LOT....!!I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE WHO IS GONNA TAKE EXAM....!
STUDY HARD PRACTISE TILL YOU GET EXHAUSTED...!
HARDWORK NEVER FAILS....!!Wave
edited by on 6/18/2014
edited by on 6/19/2014

6/18/2014 3:12:20 PM
Hey Vamshi thanx for compliment..... Really I was so scared in the morning but by the grace of sweet Allah I passed this horrible exam.... We both passed with high performance.... As though we both are on diffifferent time zone but we studied together till end and we made it ... I really do thankful to my Allah .... And then my study partner Vamshi who support me a lot to get thru all this process.... Any question and help Most Welcome😃
edited by on 6/18/2014

6/18/2014 7:19:02 PM
usmledocc wrote:
Hey Vamshi thanx for compliment..... Really I was so scared in the morning but by the grace of sweet Allah I passed this horrible exam.... We both passed with high performance.... As though we both are on diffifferent time zone but we studied together till end and we made it ... I really do thankful to my Allah .... And then my study partner Vamshi who support me a lot to get thru all this process.... Any question and help Most Welcome😃
edited by on 6/18/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK