CS date swap!!!

6/6/2014 6:09:39 PM
I need a date for 10th,11th or 12th of July preferably in Atlanta, although i can go with any center on those dates. I currently have 1st of July.

[email protected]

6/14/2014 1:14:08 PM
daraymond2 wrote:
I need a date for 10th,11th or 12th of July preferably in Atlanta, although i can go with any center on those dates. I currently have 1st of July.

[email protected]

Hi Daraymond2. How does one go about exchanging test dates? I want to postpone my date too. Please help. Thanks.

6/14/2014 11:23:51 PM
Hi if you are cancelling your exam date please let me know. I hace mine on 17june but want to postpone it. Juli 1 would be great for me . Which center ? Please let me know if your exam date will be available. Thank you , [email protected]

6/15/2014 10:28:28 AM
didi wrote:
Hi if you are cancelling your exam date please let me know. I hace mine on 17june but want to postpone it. Juli 1 would be great for me . Which center ? Please let me know if your exam date will be available. Thank you , [email protected]

Hi didi. I will def let you know if I am cancelling. Chances are slim that I will. No dates available and I don't want to miss the match this year. Pass or fail, I am going to take the chance. Will keep you posted though.
I am looking for around the end of June. Swap anyone?

6/15/2014 11:55:21 AM
hey, ive got 23rd july, let me know if u want to cancel yours. need one in the first week of july
edited by on 6/15/2014

6/15/2014 11:57:23 AM
cytomegalovirus wrote:
daraymond2 wrote:

[email protected]

Hi Daraymond2. How does one go about exchanging test dates? I want to postpone my date too. Please help. Thanks.

hey daraymond, let me know when and if u cancel please.

6/15/2014 2:21:15 PM
vickycom wrote:
cytomegalovirus wrote:
daraymond2 wrote:

[email protected]

hey daraymond, let me know when and if u cancel please.

It is very unlikely I will cancel my date, but in case I do, i'll sure let you know.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK