hi everyone! I need your advice .

5/25/2014 10:30:22 PM
I am a medical graduate from Eu (graduated in november 2012). i have been working in EU as a Medical doctor in a FAmily medical center for 8 months there , until november 2013 when i came here in USA. i started preparing for my step 1 exam and next month i am about to take the exam.I really prepared so good this exam. I am planing to take step 2 ck by the middle of august. My problem is that i just saw online that there is no available date for the step 2 cs before october. I was shocked bcuz i was planing to apply this year for the residency application ( family medicine or internal). Please if anyone can tell me what to do , to hurry up and finish step 1 and 2 ck and apply in september or wait until the next year. I am really shocked bcuz i have been doing rotation in a family medicine center here in USA since when i came here until now and I am really prepared for step 1 , also i have a green card so I dont need a visa . WHAT TO DO ?????

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK