live cs study partner in atlanta

4/30/2014 2:56:39 AM
I have scheduled cs exam in atlanta ..want a live study partner in june..my exam is in june end..if any one interested pls mail me at [email protected]

5/1/2014 2:04:12 PM
shwetha123 wrote:
I have scheduled cs exam in atlanta ..want a live study partner in june..my exam is in june end..if any one interested pls mail me at [email protected]

I live in Atlanta too, I'll be available at earlier June, email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

5/14/2014 1:48:53 PM
shwetha123 wrote:

Hello, if you have not found a SP yet, I am also in the ATL area.
You can also email me: [email protected].
I am available every day for 4 hours @ least.

5/20/2014 8:31:32 PM
Hey Guys,
I am in ATL also and would like a serious study partner! Please email me as well....
[email protected]. I am ready to start cases after 5/24/14. Please let me know.

8/18/2014 10:13:47 PM
mosdef_02 wrote:
Hey Guys,
I am in ATL also and would like a serious study partner! Please email me as well....
[email protected]. I am ready to start cases after 5/24/14. Please let me know.

Wonder if you still prepare to take CS, I live in Atlanta, take CS Oct, let me know if you are still looking for live partner,

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK