CS failed, please help

4/23/2014 11:13:10 AM
Dear all,

I just received my results today, and I found I had failed. I wonder about my chances to get into residency, considering that I want to apply to Psychiatry with a step 1 score of 229, step 2 not yet taken.

Any advice will be very helpful.
edited by on 4/23/2014

4/23/2014 12:15:21 PM
rofrancomed wrote:
Dear all,

I just received my results today, and I found I had failed. I wonder about my chances to get into residency, considering that I want to apply to Psychiatry with a step 1 score of 229, step 2 not yet taken.

edited by on 4/23/2014

Hey want to talk about it? kind of in a similar situation as you man.

4/23/2014 12:51:26 PM
LemzNadi wrote:
rofrancomed wrote:
Dear all,

edited by on 4/23/2014

Sure. What is your skype ID?

4/23/2014 12:51:27 PM
LemzNadi wrote:
rofrancomed wrote:
Dear all,

edited by on 4/23/2014

Sure. What is your skype ID?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK