CS study partner

3/1/2014 11:18:13 AM
Hi, I have my CS on march 25, I need a study partner, in person preferably, I am in NYC, anyone interested in this is my email: [email protected]

3/1/2014 12:19:35 PM
Xiaofeng wrote:
Hi, I have my CS on march 25, I need a study partner, in person preferably, I am in NYC, anyone interested in this is my email: [email protected]

I have mine on march 24th. where are you in nyc?

3/1/2014 1:29:36 PM
Monicka wrote:
Xiaofeng wrote:

I have mine on march 24th. where are you in nyc?

Hi I have mine on march 21th. I'm in Brooklyn NY. Would be available to practice anytime from Monday.

3/1/2014 3:44:01 PM
Xiaofeng wrote:

3/1/2014 3:46:22 PM
Xiaofeng wrote:

Hi, not sure if you are ok with skype partner? I have my CS booked booked for April 05 and i need an online study partner ,my skype is Ibraham.jousif

3/1/2014 9:00:30 PM
hiib95533843 wrote:
Xiaofeng wrote:

Hi, not sure if you are ok with skype partner? I have my CS booked booked for April 05 and i need an online study partner ,my skype is Ibraham.jousif

hello, i just sent you a msg on skype. If you are still interested then add me. I am taking my cs on march 18

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK