Passed cs high performance today

2/26/2014 12:27:34 PM
I got my passing score today opened it got high performance ice and cis. I used GoldUSMLE review step 2 cs workshop, study partners from gold cs review, uw cases, fa notes, I felt the uw cases and gold cs workshop were very good for me the gold cs workshop patient actors are superb they told me what mistakes I was making and really helped me improve.on my weak areas gave me very good advice and told me to go and take my exam my eligibility period was ending so I am very thankful to them for helping me pass....This forum has been a great source of help for me . I passed this exam with higher performance in cis and ice components star far to the right. I've Prep time 4 weeks, had a great online study partner . Used CAPS for typing because i am not very good at typing . Congratulations to everyone who passed .Wishing luck to all the future test takers.

2/26/2014 11:09:03 PM
Hi.Congratulations.
me too got my result today and I am failed on the contrary. I have passed CIS and SEP but failed in ICE. I am tense for my result. I have to go back to my country on 15th March. What u suggest me? Where did you appear? I gave it in Phili.. Can you arrange any partner for me? my email is [email protected]

3/1/2014 7:37:33 AM
Vancomycin99 wrote:
I got my passing score today opened it got high performance ice and cis. I used GoldUSMLE review step 2 cs workshop, study partners from gold cs review, uw cases, fa notes, I felt the uw cases and gold cs workshop were very good for me the gold cs workshop patient actors are superb they told me what mistakes I was making and really helped me improve.on my weak areas gave me very good advice and told me to go and take my exam my eligibility period was ending so I am very thankful to them for helping me pass....This forum has been a great source of help for me . I passed this exam with higher performance in cis and ice components star far to the right. I've Prep time 4 weeks, had a great online study partner . Used CAPS for typing because i am not very good at typing . Congratulations to everyone who passed .Wishing luck to all the future test takers.

Hi, Congratulations! Could you please mention some of the mistakes hat sp mentioned to you?
edited by on 3/1/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK