IMG: My horrible CS experience

2/15/2014 1:58:38 PM
Greetings to als CS candidates,

I wanted to give some hope to you guys who just took CS and are worried that they failed the CS exam.

I couldn´t finish my closure in 4/12, and I could remember a lot of silly mistakes in almost every case. I felt like I badly messed up the phone case. Due to my shock about that, the two following cases also went by with a bad feeling, because the Pt where a bit difficult.
In the PN I usually I couldn´t mention all the points, ecsp. in the physical, which usually was the last section I wrote down. Usually first of all I put alls the DDs (but not the reason why...) and the work up, then I went back to HPI and physical.

Today I got the news that I passed. Very much reliving!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys some hope.After my exam I was feeling like I need to cry a lot and I couldn´t sleep well for many weeks. Always when I remembered the situation I feel like my stomach is crampy. Now I am very much relieved and i wanted to share this with everybody who is feeling very much worried right now.

Even if you think you failed, there is hope. I hadn´t believed myself when I was post exam before my result. And yes, there are really sometimes amazing surprises in live.

All the best, Good luck to all of you
edited by on 2/15/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK