looking for a female study partner

1/29/2014 7:30:08 PM
I want to study with a female student on skype. My plan is to give exam in March. If someone is interested in studying, please notify .

1/29/2014 9:42:26 PM
I am a female. my exam will be last week of feb. contact me by skype mayelin2009

2/1/2014 9:13:43 PM
I'm planning to sit for the CS soon .im definitely interested in studying with a female partner.
If interested let me know.

2/4/2014 7:20:11 PM
Hi, im also looking for a female sp on skype.exam is on march.if anyone interested plz add me on skype: usmle1281

2/10/2014 10:34:21 PM
indu_meena wrote:
Hi..am a female,live in Austin,Texas. Am interested in doing FA on skype my skype id is indu_meena

Hi,
my exam is in first week march. in philly. I need a serious online study partner. My email id is <[email protected]> send me urs.
KG

2/11/2014 9:52:18 AM
Meessoo wrote:
I'm planning to sit for the CS soon .im definitely interested in studying with a female partner.
If interested let me know.

I m interested in studying with you. How can we start?

2/12/2014 11:27:09 AM
Clinic wrote:
I want to study with a female student on skype. My plan is to give exam in March. If someone is interested in studying, please notify .

hey if you have not found a partner yet mines on the 11th of march ,im looking for a serious partner who is willing to put in a few flexible hours a day . email me on [email protected] if you are interested

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK