CS partner, Skype or live in Chicago

1/2/2014 4:57:20 PM
I am looking for a partner either live or Skype. I have completed Kaplan, FA, UWorld. I could help you with English and questioning skills and improving your timing for CS. I have completed Kaplan course.

1/2/2014 6:20:05 PM
Piwo wrote:
I am looking for a partner either live or Skype. I have completed Kaplan, FA, UWorld. I could help you with English and questioning skills and improving your timing for CS. I have completed Kaplan course.

hi my preparation is same as urs ,contact me on skype add - deoker2011 if u want to practice

1/3/2014 4:03:30 PM
hi, i'm interested in live study. i live in the lake shore area.have exams in late feb.

1/3/2014 5:43:18 PM
skype name eyeziko

1/8/2014 11:55:22 PM
Hey i am interested , planning for my exam in feb please send me email on [email protected]

1/20/2014 9:46:12 PM
Piwo wrote:

Hi,
I can start in february if you want.
I am female, looking for someone over Skype
ID aytensiracqizi
email [email protected]

We can do UW's and FA's cases over and over.
If you want someone over skype let me know.

Be honest my english is not so good and I failed my first CS exam regarding to ESP, with borderline performance.But I have passed my CK already. I have done FA cases 2 3 times and UW. I can help you with the cases, and need someone to help my english if I need during closures

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK