Philadelphia FOR IMGs

12/28/2013 9:02:32 AM
Hi guy's, i really appreciate your help.
I would like to know whether there is any IMG who did recently the exam in philadelphia, i am scheduled to do it in a week. But i am hearing a lot of bad things toward IMGs in Philadelphia, is that true?

Any body has any comment regard that?

Thanks a lot.

12/28/2013 9:29:29 PM
Hi
first of all good luck. I did my test last year in April and it was perfect,I can not complain and I passed from 1st attempt. I did not feel any thing toward IMG . Every thing went just fine,patient were very professional and answer questions and it was a nice experience.

12/30/2013 1:25:33 AM
cerebellum86 wrote:
Hi guy's, i really appreciate your help.
I would like to know whether there is any IMG who did recently the exam in philadelphia, i am scheduled to do it in a week. But i am hearing a lot of bad things toward IMGs in Philadelphia, is that true?

Any body has any comment regard that?

Thanks a lot.

Hello, Just a little info to boost your confidence,
I took my Step 2 CS in mid September this year 2013 in Philadelphia. From my own experience and many other IMGs whoI know personally who took it in Philadelphia earlier this year.... No one had any problem with the center there, or any kind of difficulty aimed just at IMGs.

If you have practiced and got your stuff right, you will be fine. The only problem IMGs might have over other locals, maybe english, and some bedside manners. But, bedside manners are done during practicing for the exam so that gets taken care of, then the only thing left is English. So, if you are an IMG who has weak english, just practice a little, You will be absolutely fine. No one is allowed to discriminate against IMGs based on them being IMGs in the exam!!!

I hope you do great!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK