USMLE 2CS study partner in Vancouver, BC

12/20/2013 1:19:57 AM
Hi! I am looking for a live study partner in Vancouver, BC for Feb-Apr 2014 (USMLE 2 CS). Skype may work as well. Please use this forum to post your replies, and we will start from here... Thanks. Rina

3/9/2014 6:24:19 PM
poncharka wrote:
Hi! I am looking for a live study partner in Vancouver, BC for Feb-Apr 2014 (USMLE 2 CS). Skype may work as well. Please use this forum to post your replies, and we will start from here... Thanks. Rina

Hi there,

I am writing my CS on April 28th in California, but I am currently in Vancouver studying for CK. I am also looking for someone to practice with as our school just emailed us saying the CS is now failing 40% of the IMGs taking it.

Let me know if you'd like to go over cases!

3/10/2014 10:22:25 PM
Hi
I am living in nprth Vancouver and looping for a serious partner (live).please send me a tex,my no is 778-316-8064.
Thanks and good luck

Sasan

3/12/2014 12:32:08 AM
sasanbah wrote:
Hi
I am living in nprth Vancouver and looping for a serious partner (live).please send me a tex,my no is 778-316-8064.
Thanks and good luck

Sasan

daer sasan i am also living in north vancouver and looking for study partner for usmle 2 cs please email me if you are interested to [email protected]

3/25/2014 4:58:28 PM
Guys, I think I am the perfect guy to help you with your CS preparation. As you all know the exam is more difficult now because of the changes they have made in the scoring. I took and passed my CS last year. And so I'm very knowledgeable about the exam and I know why people fail on this. After my CS, I applied for the match. And just last week, I matched at my first choice (out of 19 interviews). I'll be starting residency in July.

Never underestimate this exam. If you fail on CS (or in any USMLE exam) your chances of getting interviews and matching goes down dramatically. If you guys are interested, you can hire me and I can help you with the CS. I live in Burnaby. My email is: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK