Need dedicated female study partner in Chicago

12/8/2013 11:18:05 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated CS live study partner in Chicago. My exam is in March. I need someone focused and we will aim at passing CS in the first attempt!(God willing!)

I am currently doing rotations so we can meet in the evenings or weekend. We can set up timings and discuss other things.

Thanks.
edited by on 12/8/2013

12/11/2013 10:59:49 AM
Hi
I m now in chicago, and preparing for step 2 cs
I need sp .
My no is 377 230 0498
Contact me if u r interested

12/19/2013 3:35:13 PM
docinthemakingiA wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated CS live study partner in Chicago. My exam is in March. I need someone focused and we will aim at passing CS in the first attempt!(God willing!)

I am currently doing rotations so we can meet in the evenings or weekend. We can set up timings and discuss other things.

Thanks.
edited by on 12/8/2013

Hey , I am looking for a CS study partner as well. Exam is in Feb. I live in the northwest suburbs & I am available from 2nd week of Jan. Let me know & we shall work out the details.
Thanks.

P.S. I don't mind grouping up with 2-3 people as long as we are being productive.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK