passed CS in philly, high performance-

11/11/2013 2:18:56 PM
in the center it was mostly American grads they were so confident and laughing all the time, I was the only IMG in the philly test center, it was a very intimidating experience to be alone with American graduates but you have to be strong and confident in what you know. I wanted to thank this forum very much for helping me find my study partners, I used UW, FA study partners and goldusmle cs review workshop to help me pass my exam, I felt that UW and goldcs was perfect combination, the Sps at gold usmle review were very helpful and focused on my weaknesses, they were not afraid to criticize me and they helped me realize what I was doing wrong, I think this is so important since some study partners wont expose everything about you, also their mock exam is very good 12+ cases very good experience, UW cases are also good, the gold cs workshop hit a lot of key points that I needed to know for the exam, it was a great help for me.

11/13/2013 1:04:30 PM
im very happy you passed thank you for all the time you spent to help me prepare you were very critical to me, thank you for being my study partner and helping me

11/14/2013 1:42:21 PM
Congrats. hey basit can i have your email id plz

11/30/2013 12:29:04 AM
congrats man, thank you for helping me as a study partner you were great, good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK