passed cs high performance

10/10/2013 6:06:58 PM
I got passing score on cs high performance in ice and cis i would like to thank all forum members for all the help and support, i could not have done it without you guys, i read FA, study partners, attended the Goldusmlereview cs workshop it was an excellent review, i thank that doctor in that course, he helped me alot, pointed out alot of things i did wrong helped me so much to understand them, i thank all of their wonderful gold sps they were very nice to me, i also want to thank UW cases, and my relatives for practicing with me and giving me financial support. when i was at philly there were about 10 american grads only a few img, definitely mostly AMG i felt very intimidated but i would not be afraid of philly it can be done, i was forced to go philly since i could not afford to take flight elsewhere thanks to allah, most of all for helping me pass now on to step 3
edited by mercadodoc on 10/10/2013

10/10/2013 7:38:11 PM
mercadodoc wrote:
I got passing score on cs high performance in ice and cis i would like to thank all forum members for all the help and support, i could not have done it without you guys, i read FA, study partners, attended the Goldusmlereview cs workshop it was an excellent review, i thank that doctor in that course, he helped me alot, pointed out alot of things i did wrong helped me so much to understand them, i thank all of their wonderful gold sps they were very nice to me, i also want to thank UW cases, and my relatives for practicing with me and giving me financial support. when i was at philly there were about 10 american grads only a few img, definitely mostly AMG i felt very intimidated but i would not be afraid of philly it can be done, i was forced to go philly since i could not afford to take flight elsewhere thanks to allah, most of all for helping me pass now on to step 3
edited by mercadodoc on 10/10/2013

congratulation on ur success, can u please tell me more about online goldusmle review.

10/11/2013 3:19:16 PM
[quote=mercadodoc]I got passing score on cs high performance in ice and cis i would like to thank all forum members for all the help and support, i could not have done it without you guys, i read FA, study partners, attended the Goldusmlereview cs workshop it was an excellent review, i thank that doctor in that course, he helped me alot, pointed out alot of things i did wrong helped me so much to understand them, i thank all of their wonderful gold sps they were very nice to me, i also want to thank UW cases, and my relatives for practicing with me and giving me financial support. when i was at philly there were about 10 american grads only a few img, definitely mostly AMG i felt very intimidated but i would not be afraid of philly it can be done, i was forced to go philly since i could not afford to take flight elsewhere thanks to allah, most of all for helping me pass now on to step 3
edited by mercadodoc on 10/10/2013[/quot

Hi , please is Philly not too good for IMG ...what is this goldusmlereview.. How much is paid ..
edited by on 10/11/2013
edited by on 10/11/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK