Need an sp urgently exam in oct

9/9/2013 3:57:34 PM
Hi all... I need an SP on Skype my I'd is mugdha.rairikar2 ... Exam on oct 4th just started with studies I know it's late but I really need some1 to practice cases... In the morning 9.30 to 11.30 or evening after 6 pm...

9/10/2013 8:45:11 AM
drtseuq wrote:
Hi. Are you still interested? And what part of the world are u?

Yeah am still interested I live in USA NC I lemme know if u wanna Skype my I'd is posted my exam's on 4th oct when is IRS and where do u live

9/10/2013 10:14:24 AM
drtseuq wrote:
I live in Baltimore, Maryland. My skype ID is drtseuq and my exam is Sept.30th. Am going to add you now.

Ok

9/10/2013 10:44:13 PM
Hey Monica, I did Coaching with a professional. Last year in December.if you are interested this his link http://www.englishconsultants.vpweb.com/ and skype: jacquelyn-brown. She is good with a communication assessment. If she say is ok to take the test. you should take it. If not you should re-scheduled the test. By the way I passedthe test in 1st attempt.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK