urgent advice needed

8/10/2013 11:48:39 AM
i have my CS exam in 20 days, my typing speed is 15 words per minute , should i reschedule ? or it does not matter that much ??? i am in desperate need for an advice

8/11/2013 8:14:53 PM
how long do you take to write up your note? you know you have 10 min. just practice at home with the uworld CS practice material and time your note writing. you have 20 days to speed up your typing skills. i believe that the typing can be an issue only if you don't really know how to make a patient note fast enough. that should help you decide: CAN I WRITE A PATIENT NOTE IN 10 MIN IF I AM TO WRITE it WITH A PEN? if you can... the typing should come easily in 20 days of practice...

8/12/2013 12:25:30 PM
well, i ve the same problem , i just want to tell u make sure that u can write the patient note even in less than 10 minutes because think about the stress of exam could possibly affect u .

11/11/2013 2:22:43 PM
go to any typing program online they are cheap and a quick way to increase your typing speed I guess 30 wpm is good for this exam

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK