serious SKYPE study partner - exam in october

8/8/2013 1:07:22 PM
i'm looking for a study partner to study through skype. if there is anyone in the des moines (IA) area, we could do live. thanks!

8/8/2013 6:09:19 PM
Hi, my exam is Oct. 2nd. I am looking for study partner too. E-mail me if still interested [email protected]

8/9/2013 11:44:32 AM
lala I just sent you an e mail with my skype

8/9/2013 6:09:00 PM
hi are you still available to study for CS?

8/12/2013 1:12:25 AM
Hi
I m interested to study with u
Thanks

8/12/2013 6:43:04 PM
ok, sam, when can we start?

8/14/2013 7:44:30 AM
Gejorcla wrote:
i'm looking for a study partner to study through skype. if there is anyone in the des moines (IA) area, we could do live. thanks!

my Skype is esmailchakra

8/14/2013 4:46:15 PM
Dresmail wrote:
Gejorcla wrote:

my Skype is esmailchakra

How serious r u? There is a new culture on this site that people find partners, try them for 2 days and then disappear.

8/14/2013 5:03:08 PM
Piwo wrote:
Dresmail wrote:
Gejorcla wrote:

my Skype is esmailchakra

How serious r u? There is a new culture on this site that people find partners, try them for 2 days and then disappear.

well, i had told you i could do it and you never replied to me either, so i suppose it's part of the trend...lol! i have had many replies as well, but no follow ups,eveybody dissapears on me too. so are you serious or not? mean while im studying on my own. i also have my husband to practice with me, but i'd rather have someone that is studying for the CS to practice with because they would know what to look for during our interview. i had told you before i could do 4 nights a week, if necessary. if you are still interested, lets just try it. but for real! my skype id is gejorcla.thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK