Step 2 CS study parthner

8/8/2013 11:55:02 AM
Hi , I need a estudy parthner near Columbia MD

8/8/2013 12:58:10 PM
would you be ok with skyping? i also need one partner but i don't live in your area. skype would be the way to go. please let me know. thanks.(when is your test? mine is in october, so i need someone really serious about this!)

8/9/2013 5:34:51 PM
Gejorcla wrote:
would you be ok with skyping? i also need one partner but i don't live in your area. skype would be the way to go. please let me know. thanks.(when is your test? mine is in october, so i need someone really serious about this!)

Hello, I need a parthner too, woul you like work ?

8/9/2013 6:04:03 PM
yasday, im still available. where are you located? what time zone are you in?

8/10/2013 3:05:34 PM
Gejorcla wrote:

We can practice together, my exam is in november. What days do you like to study? I am living in Columbia MD

8/10/2013 6:27:30 PM
hello,
I living in Dayton Ohio and I am looking for partner for step 2 CS

8/12/2013 6:45:21 PM
im still available to study, are you?

8/12/2013 6:56:03 PM
yasdey wrote:
Gejorcla wrote:

We can practice together, my exam is in november. What days do you like to study? I am living in Columbia MD

yasdey, do you still want to study? it seems hard to find a partner around here. so many people reply but they don't follow up. so if you'd like im available from monday to thrusday from 6-9pm, central time.

8/12/2013 8:08:15 PM
Gejorcla wrote:
yasdey wrote:
Gejorcla wrote:

yasdey, do you still want to study? it seems hard to find a partner around here. so many people reply but they don't follow up. so if you'd like im available from monday to thrusday from 6-9pm, central time.

8/12/2013 8:19:11 PM
Hi, I happy to meet, here is hard to find someone to study, and we need practice, I am avalable to star the neek week, the reason is because I need to finish to study some topics and i will be ready next week. What do you think? Ate you ready to work together since the next week, Also I am attending english class to be ready for the exam. I usually have my class monday at 7 pm, but it depend of my teacher. I think I don' t have class thw next week .
It will be great if we star the next monday.
My e mail is
[email protected]
My Name Yasmil
If is better for you email me
Have a good day and see you soon

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK