IMG 268

8/5/2013 9:04:22 PM
Thanks UW team, I just got last 8/31/2013 my step 2 CK score 268. I need help now preparing my self for CS, my primary language is spanish. My strategy for Step 2 CK and personal situation is working 8 hours daily as circulating nurse(RN) in OR, father of two and happy married, my age 40 y/o. I have strong foundation in fisiopathology and internal medicine(I used to be in my country what we call here in US attending physician but always my practice was in hospital setting(hospitalist???) in the department of internal medicine geriatric service in university hospital. I started in February 2013 1) 1)reading MTB(memorization),2)reading Kaplan notes, 3)review MTB, 4) questions UW(did it 2 times). Last month I got my vacations(1 month complete in home 8 hours) for memorization MTB 2 and 3 for ped/gynecolo ( terrible 15 days without payment). I got an above ground pool and love to walk/play with my kids. keep your self healthy.

8/9/2013 4:52:10 PM
Congrats on your score!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK