LOOKING CS study partner in Chicago,IL

8/4/2013 9:23:18 AM
Hi
I am looking for a dedicated study partner in Chicago preferably in Buffalogrove or around it.My examination in August. If your examination is also near this period & interested to study leave your email address I will contact you. Thanks

8/7/2013 9:47:15 PM
[quote=CSchicago]Hi
Hi

R u still available and looking for a partner in Chicago area? I live in Chicago. Please let me know. Thanks

8/8/2013 1:50:44 AM
Hi there , have u started studying for cs or u looking for someone to start studying with ? I am near downtown let me know if u like to talk about it .

8/8/2013 12:54:32 PM
EsAb75000222 wrote:
Hi there , have u started studying for cs or u looking for someone to start studying with ? I am near downtown let me know if u like to talk about it .

i am done with studying. I finished Kaplan, First Aid and UWorld. I need some to practice with and simulate the exam.

8/9/2013 7:16:52 PM
[quote=Piwo][quote=CSchicago]Hi
Hi

R u still available and looking for a partner in Chicago area? I live in Chicago. Please let me know. Thanks[/quote]

where do you?
I am looking for a live CS study partner in Chicago?

8/10/2013 12:18:08 AM
Hi,

I live near Bolingbrook Area. Are you a female?
Please let me know.
Thanks

CSchicago wrote:
Hi
I am looking for a dedicated study partner in Chicago preferably in Buffalogrove or around it.My examination in August. If your examination is also near this period & interested to study leave your email address I will contact you. Thanks

8/10/2013 12:20:04 AM
Hi,

I am a female South asain looking for a female partner for preparation for step 2 cs. My exam is toward the end of August.
If anyone is interested please reply with email.
Thanks

8/12/2013 10:11:38 PM
bulls2030 wrote:
Hi,

I am a female South asain looking for a female partner for preparation for step 2 cs. My exam is toward the end of August.
Thanks

Hi ,my exam last week of aug too ,i really in bad need for study partner ,if u still avilable ,my skype is macarious1.
plz replay as soon as you can
Thanks

8/13/2013 9:25:34 AM
raha38739436 wrote:
bulls2030 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi ,my exam last week of aug too ,i really in bad need for study partner ,if u still avilable ,my skype is macarious1.
plz replay as soon as you can
Thanks

my skype RANIA

8/14/2013 10:19:47 PM
EsAb75000222 wrote:

Hi, am near downtown also and plan to give mine in sept. really looking for a cs study partner to practice with.

8/18/2013 9:38:16 AM
imaolive wrote:
EsAb75000222 wrote:

Hi, am near downtown also and plan to give mine in sept. really looking for a cs study partner to practice with.

Just started and looking for a partner to practice cases with.

8/18/2013 9:49:34 AM
imaolive wrote:
imaolive wrote:
EsAb75000222 wrote:

Just started and looking for a partner to practice cases with.

And sure, it will be great to talk about it. My email is [email protected]. Do send me your phone no. Or email addy NAND I will keep in touch. Cheers

8/18/2013 11:57:35 AM
Hi,
I just arrived in Chicago, and I have my exam August 21. I am looking for someone who is willing to do some practice sessions together this week; physical exam and a couple high-yield tougher cases. Even if your exam date is later, i'm sure it'll be beneficial. I'm near the testing centre. Please let me know if you're interested!

-Tianne

8/18/2013 4:34:27 PM
Hi,
Are you female? I am looking for a female study partner in the chicago area to study with. My CS exam is Aug 28. If you are female and would like to study together please email me back at [email protected].
Thanks

Tianne wrote:
Hi,
I just arrived in Chicago, and I have my exam August 21. I am looking for someone who is willing to do some practice sessions together this week; physical exam and a couple high-yield tougher cases. Even if your exam date is later, i'm sure it'll be beneficial. I'm near the testing centre. Please let me know if you're interested!

-Tianne

8/18/2013 7:28:33 PM
bulls2030 wrote:
Hi,
Are you female? I am looking for a female study partner in the chicago area to study with. My CS exam is Aug 28. If you are female and would like to study together please email me back at [email protected].
Thanks

Hi,
Yes i'm a female looking for a partner to go through some cases, I am using the First Aid book - male or female partners are okay for me.
I've sent you an email.

-Tianne

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK