cs exam dates

7/9/2013 9:49:28 AM
Hi everybody, I recently registered for step 2cs but after that I came to know that no dates r available till November, can anyone plzzzz suggests wat should I do , I wanna take it in s month or two. Thanks.

7/11/2013 5:00:01 PM
zswa wrote:
Hi everybody, I recently registered for step 2cs but after that I came to know that no dates r available till November, can anyone plzzzz suggests wat should I do , I wanna take it in s month or two. Thanks.

you have to patiently wait online for dates to open up, it may be difficult but you can do it

7/25/2013 2:04:49 PM
thank you

7/26/2013 12:15:14 AM
zswa wrote:

go to ecfmg cs scheduling and go to add/edit date scheduling ..in their put your date preferences in each centre. when date becomes available u will get email notification. thats really helpful. i got mine like thatr

7/26/2013 2:37:36 PM
Hi, I registered for email notifications but every time when I open the cs calendar just after notification I found nothing. Do you think other students register for exam more quickly within seconds or there is a problem with me.plz do reply

7/30/2013 7:51:50 AM
wanali wrote:
Hi, I registered for email notifications but every time when I open the cs calendar just after notification I found nothing. Do you think other students register for exam more quickly within seconds or there is a problem with me.plz do reply

I also registered for the email notifications , but when I go to the site and check there's no opening visible.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK