I Passed My Step 2 CS - High Performance! Tips!

7/5/2013 11:38:16 AM
Hi everyone! Here in Houston, I passed my CS with high marks ...With hard work, trust in myself and practice, practice, practice - I made it!! I recommend taking private English classes with a tutor that will help you with accent reduction. I think this is very important - when you feel comfortable in speaking English, you will do a better job on the exam. I recommend my English tutor who gives private lessons in Houston and also SKYPE lessons. She helped me to develop a strategy to pass the test and we spent many hours role-playing. If you plan to take the test in Houston, I recommend taking intensive classes two weeks before the test. She has tutored me and other CS students as well. Here is her contact information: Julie Muller [email protected] and her website is http://englishlessons-houston.com This is one of the most valuable decisions I made -studying with Julie.
Another tip is to study the chart on the patient very thoroughly before you enter the room. Organize your thoughts, take a deep breath and enter the room smiling. Be confident because you have the knowledge from all of your medical training and when you enter the room, treat this person as a real patient who needs your help and expert advice. Best of luck to you!

7/5/2013 9:49:50 PM
Congratulations on your success, well I wanted to know if you write patient notes in a similar format like FA CS or you use another pattern.plz let me know.I failed ICE with all good English and my knowledge. Thanks

7/6/2013 9:50:27 AM
Thanks! I used the patient note example 2 style that you can get in the Step 2 practice material del usmle.org! Good luck! Have a good day!

7/25/2013 1:57:35 PM
congratulations

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK