changing dates

6/29/2013 6:32:09 PM
hi there, I want to take my CS examn during July or August, if someone doesn´t want to take it in those dates and already have a date scheduled, please let me know and I will take yours so you don´t lose your chance and I can have a opportunity now!
thanks

7/11/2013 4:55:09 PM
I know some people that can switch with you, you can leave your email here

martin12 wrote:
hi there, I want to take my CS examn during July or August, if someone doesn´t want to take it in those dates and already have a date scheduled, please let me know and I will take yours so you don´t lose your chance and I can have a opportunity now!
thanks

7/11/2013 5:58:12 PM

7/13/2013 5:33:39 PM
Hi there,
I m also looking for earlier date.I already schedule for November but wanna take cs some time in aug.my email is [email protected] appreciate that.thanks

7/14/2013 2:18:25 AM
drreynoso wrote:
I know some people that can switch with you, you can leave your email here

martin12 wrote:
thanks

I will appreciate if I find someone to switch CS exam date with. my email is [email protected]
Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK