i am looking for a cs live study partner

6/19/2013 10:45:52 AM
amazingrace wrote:
i am from cincinnati ohio ,i am looking for a serious live study partner to do cases for the cs exam .i have already done many cases on skype and now is the time for a timed live practice . if you are nearby and serious please send me a message. my skype is amazingraceforall .thanks

6/19/2013 10:46:07 AM
amazingrace wrote:
i am from cincinnati ohio ,i am looking for a serious live study partner to do cases for the cs exam .i have already done many cases on skype and now is the time for a timed live practice . if you are nearby and serious please send me a message. my skype is amazingraceforall .thanks

6/19/2013 10:47:18 AM
I am in Chicago and looking for a partner as well. You can e mail me at [email protected] or leave a message on the forum. I am preparing for CS. Thanks

6/19/2013 11:06:46 AM
amazingrace wrote:

Hi my exam is in mid july. I ll be in cincinnati by the end of this month. When is ur exam? If interested please give me a call on 2168544798 Apoorv. or mail me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK