FAILED ICE and CIS with NYCSPREP-245 PARK AVE, NY

6/15/2013 3:43:41 AM
avoid this terrible review at all costs,
I failed ICE and CIS,got low performance on both i spent so much on the nycsprep expense, plus hotel, they were very rude to me and they dont know what they are doing
they charged me so much money yet I did not get a chance to
interact with sps and do cases, i ended up failing my exam thanks to these
scam artists frauds
please avoid these people, they will steal your money and never give you good product
here is there fraud address

245 PARK AVE, 24TH FLOOR,
SUITE 110,
NEW YORK, NY 10167
never trust these people they will take your money and never offer you what they say, avoid mr Somas mr Karan Mr Kuri Mr Nicasio Mr Macs Mr Randal they are all unprofessional uneducated frauds and will lead you to failure
i lost so much money now, i have to reapply
this is terrible swartz is better option

6/15/2013 3:45:31 AM
they did not even offer me any transportation options, taxis in Manhatten are so expensive definitely not worth it

6/15/2013 8:32:40 AM
You should have asked on the forum. I think the good ones are C3E with Dr. Schwartz and goldprep, but in reality u don't need that. Just need to practice. I know so many people that passed without these live courses. It's just becoming a big business out there. Sorry to hear that. Wish you luck.

6/15/2013 10:38:32 AM
the review workshops are not a must for passing CS but as this exam is so expensive i wanted to give it in the first shot and thought it would be better to spend some money for the workshops and do a mock test before the real exam.I did some research over the internet and found out that kaplan is the best but it was too pricey so was looking for an relatively 'cheap and best' option and i found good reviews about ximedus workshop in florida. They offered airport pickup and hotel stay and i went there and i liked the well organized pattern of their work.They picks you up from the hotel in the morning and offers lunch at their prep center and then drops you off after the workshop.The SPs were good and their method of teaching was very professional.I would recommend it for those who are considering a review course before the actual exam
edited by Gopu on 6/15/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK