CS Aug 2nd in Philadephia - need live partner

6/11/2013 11:35:57 PM
Anyone in NJ want to set up some live practice sessions in July? I live near Princeton, NJ. I will be using 1st aid and Uworld for my prep.

6/12/2013 4:13:37 PM
needhelp4usmle wrote:
Anyone in NJ want to set up some live practice sessions in July? I live near Princeton, NJ. I will be using 1st aid and Uworld for my prep.

Hey, I'm planning on taking my CS in Mid-July and I live in Newark. I would be happy to do some live practice sessions if you are still looking for a study partner.

6/12/2013 5:21:13 PM
Can you do July 13 or 14?

6/12/2013 5:22:08 PM
My exam is July 15th, so I was hoping for something much sooner.

6/12/2013 6:24:22 PM
anumikk wrote:
My exam is July 15th, so I was hoping for something much sooner.

Can you do July 7th?

6/12/2013 7:12:22 PM
anumikk wrote:
needhelp4usmle wrote:

Hey, I'm planning on taking my CS in Mid-July and I live in Newark. I would be happy to do some live practice sessions if you are still looking for a study partner.

i live near newark..r u still lookin for practise. i would be interested..

6/12/2013 7:47:49 PM
akila wrote:
anumikk wrote:
needhelp4usmle wrote:

i live near newark..r u still lookin for practise. i would be interested..

Yes, we can do a practice session together. Are u using 1st aid and uworld cs to prepare? E-mail me at [email protected] do we can plan. We can do some Skype sessions in July as well. I am going to use Barbara bates physical exam book as a reference for anything that is not clear.

6/12/2013 10:05:49 PM
That would be great if we could get a little group together to practice. I am going to use FA CS. I will add you on skype. My skype id is anu1586. I hope to hear from you guys soon!

6/15/2013 3:34:51 AM
ill be your study partner email me
[email protected]

6/15/2013 8:05:55 AM
reddysumathi wrote:
ill be your study partner email me
[email protected]

Just emailed all that responded. Yes, we can possibly do a group session too. Personally I can start with the live or Skype review on July 7th so I have time to get through UWorld and 1st aid. Wish everyone good luck.

6/15/2013 8:09:35 AM
Skype ID: Naofee74
Email me if you want to set the reviews up.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK