Study Partner-Ann Arbor Michigan-Step 2 CS

6/5/2013 3:54:58 PM
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a study partner to prepare for CS. If interested, please leave me a message.

Cheers,
edited by Reza.lan on 6/7/2013

6/5/2013 4:03:11 PM
Reza.lan wrote:
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a study partner to prepare for CS. If interested, please leave me a message .

Cheers,

6/10/2013 9:28:46 PM
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a study partner to prepare for CS. If interested, please leave me a message .

Cheers

6/11/2013 8:43:01 PM
Reza.lan wrote:

Cheers

Hello. I will take my CS in june 25th. I'm looking for a committed Skype study partner to practice ASAP the first aid or UWorld cases.

I´m in Austin TX (central time)

Please let me know if interested or write me to [email protected]

Tks!

6/13/2013 11:23:36 PM
Reza.lan wrote:
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a study partner to prepare for CS. If interested, please leave me a message.

Cheers,

Hi my name is Lincoln and I'm in Bloomfield Michigan till June 22nd. I'm taking Step 2 CS this summer. If you're interested we can meet up and practice for the step. email me at [email protected].
cheers,
Lincoln

6/15/2013 3:31:39 AM
ill be your study partner email me
[email protected]

cozmiklinc wrote:
Reza.lan wrote:

Cheers,

Hi my name is Lincoln and I'm in Bloomfield Michigan till June 22nd. I'm taking Step 2 CS this summer. If you're interested we can meet up and practice for the step. email me at [email protected].
cheers,
Lincoln

6/15/2013 7:25:57 AM
Kewl,i'll send you an Email then.
reddysumathi wrote:
ill be your study partner email me
[email protected]

cozmiklinc wrote:
Reza.lan wrote:

Cheers,

cheers,
Lincoln

6/18/2013 9:10:02 AM
Incorrect Email Address, BTW I need a live study partner. thanks
helenburgos wrote:
ill be your partner please email me at [email protected]

6/18/2013 11:54:50 PM
add me on skype leonardo

6/18/2013 11:59:17 PM
Sorry buddy,only for live SPs
drleonard wrote:
add me on skype leonardo

6/20/2013 2:35:52 PM
if you're in Ann Arbor,MI let me know
Reza.lan wrote:
Sorry buddy,only for live SPs
drleonard wrote:
add me on skype leonardo

6/20/2013 3:13:30 PM
Reza.lan wrote:

Cheers,

hi
i m img and my to start my prep for step 2cs. i would like to be ur study partner if that's ok with u..

6/20/2013 3:21:36 PM
Hi Dr
I'd be glad to be your partner if you are in Ann Arbor,I'm looking for a live SP to go through cases.If you are here let me know.
renugoyal wrote:
Reza.lan wrote:

Cheers,

hi
i m img and my to start my prep for step 2cs. i would like to be ur study partner if that's ok with u..

6/20/2013 5:35:14 PM
Hi, i am in Ann Arbor, would like to study n practise cases together ... Lemme know how u plan to go about it .... My email is
[email protected]

6/20/2013 5:37:51 PM
P.s. when du u plan to take the test? Mine is on the 9th of july ... Contact me if u are still looking around for a study partner...

6/20/2013 10:07:16 PM
I'm still interested to do it. I'm gonna take it in Jul 11th.So I'll be intouch with you by Email.
shafaq wrote:
P.s. when du u plan to take the test? Mine is on the 9th of july ... Contact me if u are still looking around for a study partner...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK