Skype or Live study partner for Step 2 CS, MN

5/14/2013 2:19:31 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking for a study partner for Step 2 CS. My exam date is on June 08 in Philadelphia. I live in Minneapolis, MN so if anyone lives here and study face to face that'll be great, if not I'm up for studying via skype as well. I am a female and don't really have any gender preferences. Thank you.

5/16/2013 12:59:34 PM
Hi there
Are you still looking for a partner. Let me know.

Thanks
My email is [email protected]

5/17/2013 12:11:51 AM
sagal84 wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a study partner for Step 2 CS. My exam date is on June 08 in Philadelphia. I live in Minneapolis, MN so if anyone lives here and study face to face that'll be great, if not I'm up for studying via skype as well. I am a female and don't really have any gender preferences. Thank you.

My test date is June 28th. But I prefer practicing as early as possible. I live in Detroit, Michigan. My prefered time is post-7PM in weekdays and flexible in weekends as I have to work in the lab and shadow in the hospital. Give me an email if you like to do this. [email protected] or skype: yi_dong_wsu.

5/20/2013 12:22:49 AM
[quote=iPod][quote=sagal84]Hi All,

My test date is June 28th. But I prefer practicing as early as possible. I live in Detroit, Michigan. My prefered time is post-7PM in weekdays and flexible in weekends as I have to work in the lab and shadow in the hospital. Give me an email if you like to do this. [email protected] or skype: yi_dong_wsu.[/quote]

my exam is on june end and i am living in detroit i wil like to join if u r free my skype id is fahadfazil30

email [email protected]

5/20/2013 12:56:37 AM
sagal84 wrote:
Hi All,

Hi friends, I am giving CS in mid-june in Chicago and need a serious study partner. kindly email me on [email protected] or add me on skype : tulipjhaveri
Thanks

7/3/2013 11:38:19 AM
sagal84 wrote:
Hi All,

how did the exam go?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK