Looking for a female study partner chicago

5/2/2013 1:36:15 PM
Hi i am looking for a serious live study partner in chicago(north west chicago),i am planning to take cs by the end of this month...if intrested send me a mesg in my inbox......

5/3/2013 9:10:37 AM
hello i am also frm chicago,planing my exam in june ..tell me if you r interested,my skype id is kaparejoshi.vaishali.

5/7/2013 3:13:08 PM
hi, my exam also in june...if you are interested let me know...I am in chicago now...live or skype practice

5/11/2013 1:45:11 PM
hi, my exam is at the end of this month as well ,pls lemme know if you're .interested in practising on skype

5/14/2013 2:42:01 PM
drusmle786 wrote:
Hi i am looking for a serious live study partner in chicago(north west chicago),i am planning to take cs by the end of this month...if intrested send me a mesg in my inbox......

Hi
I am also looking for a study partner if you are interested let me know.
With thanks

5/14/2013 2:43:04 PM
adeelacheema wrote:
hi, my exam is at the end of this month as well ,pls lemme know if you're .interested in practising on skype

Where do you live?
If you are interested let me know. Thanks

5/14/2013 2:43:32 PM
vaishu wrote:
hello i am also frm chicago,planing my exam in june ..tell me if you r interested,my skype id is kaparejoshi.vaishali.

Where do you live?
If interested let me know.
Thanks

5/21/2013 4:43:20 PM
chicago2cs wrote:
vaishu wrote:

Where do you live?
If interested let me know.
Thanks

hi my exam is in june ...
if interested contact at my skype id: sandystep2cs

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK