cs study partner needed

4/17/2013 1:46:42 PM
hey i need a cs partner dedicated and to give in the month of june. i will give it in houston so anyone also having plans there , would be even better. before that skype study can be started and then can go to live study.

4/18/2013 1:27:45 PM
Hi if you want, we can practice via skype my email is [email protected] if you are interested

4/19/2013 12:02:54 PM
HeFl15827445 wrote:
Hi if you want, we can practice via skype my email is [email protected] if you are interested

Hi, please check your mail.

4/19/2013 12:04:04 PM
darkdynamo wrote:
hey i need a cs partner dedicated and to give in the month of june. i will give it in houston so anyone also having plans there , would be even better. before that skype study can be started and then can go to live study.

Hey, Im giving my exam in Houston in June end ..what about you?

4/19/2013 2:21:59 PM
drbones wrote:
darkdynamo wrote:

Hey, Im giving my exam in Houston in June end ..what about you?

june end.

4/19/2013 2:24:19 PM
HeFl15827445 wrote:

ive added you on skype.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK