patient note differential writing

3/11/2013 1:35:17 PM
Hey guys can anyone please inform me about the differential diagnosis writing. Are we supposed to fill in all the 8 rows for supporting findings and PE?! if someone has given exam according to the new format please help me how you filled in the differential section and got passed. I heard that we pass on ICE only if we try to fill all the 8 rows under 1 differential (by doing add a row).

7/24/2013 4:05:30 PM
You dont need to fill in all the rows, just 3+ rows for DDX1, you can leave the PE rows blank since 80 percent of physicals are normal
DDX 2 and DDX3 need only 1-2 rows each.
PE findings very seldom occur, could be wheeze crackle anxious weakness, hyperreflexia, and loss of sensation thats it

adesai8 wrote:
Hey guys can anyone please inform me about the differential diagnosis writing. Are we supposed to fill in all the 8 rows for supporting findings and PE?! if someone has given exam according to the new format please help me how you filled in the differential section and got passed. I heard that we pass on ICE only if we try to fill all the 8 rows under 1 differential (by doing add a row).

7/30/2013 12:48:31 PM
i think have 2 differentials is enough as long as they are correct

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK