check4change helps to exchange ur dates

4/16/2012 8:13:05 PM
hi,
i tried this n it worked out for me .all those who r trying to exchange their dates can download this check4change it checks every few seconds to see if there is a change n let u know

4/21/2012 1:19:21 AM
which text you have to select?and on which page?

4/21/2012 6:21:22 PM
wowo60648916 wrote:
hi,
i tried this n it worked out for me .all those who r trying to exchange their dates can download this check4change it checks every few seconds to see if there is a change n let u know

I HAVE MY CS EXAM ON 16TH MAY,ATLANTA...I AM LOOKING FOR CHICAGO...ANYONE WILLING FOR EXCHANGE?

4/22/2012 10:56:45 AM
download as 'check4change'.after tht go onto the page of cs dates where u always go to change ur dates then click ur rt side mouse button then u'll get options as check4change u click on tht n it will let u know if there is any change in the dates by it's clicking sound then u can go ahead n book it if that's the date u wanted.it'll be checking throughout the day if u leave it on .

8/21/2013 2:26:23 PM
thanks it works for me

wowo60648916 wrote:
download as 'check4change'.after tht go onto the page of cs dates where u always go to change ur dates then click ur rt side mouse button then u'll get options as check4change u click on tht n it will let u know if there is any change in the dates by it's clicking sound then u can go ahead n book it if that's the date u wanted.it'll be checking throughout the day if u leave it on .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK