Question validation

3/23/2019 9:24:58 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of where we could submit questions for review in case there is a mistake? I have a few questions (less than 1 per 100) that I think are not correct and would like to double check. I'm not sure if posting here is the best place, so if anyone has experience with this I would appreciate any information!
Thanks

3/24/2019 11:21:39 AM
ghlz379677 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of where we could submit questions for review in case there is a mistake? I have a few questions (less than 1 per 100) that I think are not correct and would like to double check. I'm not sure if posting here is the best place, so if anyone has experience with this I would appreciate any information!
Thanks

I tried sending uw an email about it,long back, but never heard from them.

3/25/2019 1:54:46 PM
Hello,
Our interface has a feedback button at the top left where you can submit your questions to us. Although we are not able to respond individually to questions, we do look at comments and make updates as appropriate. After submitting a comment, you can check the question again a few days later to see if any updates have been made. Best of luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK