Study Partner in Iowa

6/1/2011 6:06:15 PM
Hello, im looking for a serious SP in the Des Moines/Ames/Waterloo/Cedar Falls area, any of those cities will be ok bc I live in a town close by.

Im an IMG, thinking in taking the test in Sept '11. I am doing UW and FA and also have been reading/watching Kaplan LN and videos. Right now I will focus on UW and FA, mainly, and for the weakest subjects will go thru kaplan LN/videos.

So if u are interested please leave me a message here or just PM me and we could figure something out.

We could meet once/twice a week to review the high-yield topics or if u have a better idea, we could try that one out!! Big Grin

Thanks and God bless!

6/5/2011 1:21:37 PM
BrFi68217769 wrote:
Hello, im looking for a serious SP in the Des Moines/Ames/Waterloo/Cedar Falls area, any of those cities will be ok bc I live in a town close by.

Im an IMG, thinking in taking the test in Sept '11. I am doing UW and FA and also have been reading/watching Kaplan LN and videos. Right now I will focus on UW and FA, mainly, and for the weakest subjects will go thru kaplan LN/videos.

So if u are interested please leave me a message here or just PM me and we could figure something out.

We could meet once/twice a week to review the high-yield topics or if u have a better idea, we could try that one out!! Big Grin

Thanks and God bless!

well, hello there! im an img that lives in des moines! that is so awesome to find someone in this area that is also looking for someone to study with! where do you live? i live in des moines in the southwest area, close to the airport. could you get in touch with me and we can talk and see if we could study together, please? my email is: [email protected]
i'm excited to know of someone in my area that needs a study partner! thnaks.
georgia

8/19/2013 6:22:34 PM
hi , i live in iowa city/coralville . i am also looking for a person who is seriously preparing for the step 2 cs. my exam is in the last week of august. can you please tell me where u live and if it will be ok for you to practice the cases this thursday, friday, saturday and sunday(8/22 to 8/25)? thank you.u can email me directly to [email protected]. thanks in advance.

BrFi68217769 wrote:

Thanks and God bless!

8/20/2013 3:00:47 PM
Hi how are you? good to know that there's more people in Iowa getting ready for the boards. I already took Step 2CS and right now im just re-starting to study for Step 1 since I didnt take it in 2011 for personal reasons. I wish I could help you but Im not going to be able to. I also work at a clinic as an MA so I will be busy those days.

BF

[quote=msjasti]hi , i live in iowa city/coralville . i am also looking for a person who is seriously preparing for the step 2 cs. my exam is in the last week of august. can you please tell me where u live and if it will be ok for you to practice the cases this thursday, friday, saturday and sunday(8/22 to 8/25)? thank you.u can email me directly to [email protected]. thanks in advance.
edited by BrFi68217769 on 8/20/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK