what does the % translate into on the actual exam.

4/28/2011 12:46:05 PM
can someone tell me if 50% is a pass?? infact can someone give me a rough key on what the percentages mean?? like 50%-200, 60%-210 etc etc....cause i jus started taking questions n i have no clue if i'm going well or not and I don't see anywhere on the website where they translate these grades....HELP PLZ!!!

4/28/2011 1:35:38 PM
hey
to be very honest with you, 50 percent in any question bank is a receipe for failure. i dont know the exact question bank you are using. is it uw? kaplan qbank? nbmes?
to pass the step 1 , you must target to score in the 60 to 70 percent ranges in all the question banks.
i will suggest you concentrate on uw and use it as a study tool, then take a couple of nbmes for real time prediction of your score, then asess your strenght and weakness.
All the best. hope this helps.

1/24/2023 7:58:08 AM
It's not easy to do this kind of translation. Also how to make a translation from English to Klingon. Where the help of a klingon translator is indispensable in my opinion. Because only professionals can make an accurate translation.
edited by on 1/25/2023

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK