forgot to cacel my schedule date

3/31/2011 8:29:19 AM
Hai I an sarah i had to give my step-1 today but coudnt and i forgot to cancel my exam as i was preparing for cs and today was the last day of my second extension and i have to pay my entire fees next time i take a date will i have any problem from taking a date next time? plz help me

3/31/2011 1:00:50 PM
Hello
if i understand correctly your post. you forgot to honor your exam date for the second extension of eligibility period?
if thats the case, its really a pity and unfortunate. what you have to do is to place a call to ecfmg and alert them about the development.
the scenario is you have to pay entirely for a new exam date all over.its very painful, but cheer up. sometimes in the heat of preparing for these exams, we make a lot of mistakes.
focus on the CS for now, make sure you pass it, you will feel good.
have a good day. cheer up

6/6/2013 3:33:05 AM
can u plz tell me what is the procedure for extending the exams beyond ur eligibility period,n if u dont give the exams within the extended eligibility period will it be counted as an attempt or just postponement??

6/9/2013 7:52:51 AM
em2013 wrote:
can u plz tell me what is the procedure for extending the exams beyond ur eligibility period,n if u dont give the exams within the extended eligibility period will it be counted as an attempt or just postponement??

Hi,
If you don't take your test and your eligibility period is over, you have to wait 14 days to go online an start a new application (you don't have to provide all the info all over again, because it's already in the system, so, it will take much less time than the first time). You have to choose a new eligibility period and at the end you have to pay the complete fee $820
Then, you have to wait about 3-4 weeks to receive a notice of an approval of your application and then the permission (with the number you need) to schedule the test in the Prometic center again.
It takes more than a month. I did it and I strongly recommend to avoid this, unless, of course, it's absolutely necessary.

6/9/2013 10:51:18 AM
thank u so much!

6/9/2013 11:15:31 AM
i had one more doubt, if i dont give my xams within the extended eligibility period will it be counted as an attempt(complete/incomplete)?? i hope not!

6/13/2013 11:59:40 AM
em2013 wrote:
i had one more doubt, if i dont give my xams within the extended eligibility period will it be counted as an attempt(complete/incomplete)?? i hope not!

Sorry for the delay in answering this
If you don't go to take your exam, it doesn't count at all. If you go and then panic and just run away (hahaha) it will count as a fail attempt and it's the same as failing the exam. Conclusion: If yo are not ready, don't go and postpone the date

6/14/2013 12:20:27 AM
thanks!

6/17/2013 2:03:22 AM
IsabelSchaffry-Velez wrote:
em2013 wrote:

Hi,
If you don't take your test and your eligibility period is over, you have to wait 14 days to go online an start a new application (you don't have to provide all the info all over again, because it's already in the system, so, it will take much less time than the first time). You have to choose a new eligibility period and at the end you have to pay the complete fee $820
Then, you have to wait about 3-4 weeks to receive a notice of an approval of your application and then the permission (with the number you need) to schedule the test in the Prometic center again.
It takes more than a month. I did it and I strongly recommend to avoid this, unless, of course, it's absolutely necessary.

hi..i wanted to know what to do if i havent scheduled an appointment with the prometrics and my eligibility period (extended second time) is expiring on 30th june.. do i have to inform anybody if i havent taken the date? or just let it expire and reapply after 14 days?

6/17/2013 12:06:38 PM
yeah batool, just let it expire n then reapply after 14 days ...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK