Looking for a study partner - 2.5 hours every day

7/9/2023 8:34:34 AM
Hi.

I am looking to create a study group for reading UWORLD step 1. We can do 2.5 hours every day preferably 5:30 AM to 8 AM IST. If you are interested please gmail at [email protected]

I have read around 10 subjects. I will look to revise those and read the remaining with you.

Regards,
Dr PK.

8/11/2023 7:40:19 AM
Motivation during study, as in many other things, is often reduced by mistakes and failures. Reconsider this attitude. When you learn something new, mistakes are inevitable, because you acquire new knowledge. Treat them as experiences that you won't repeat in the future, so you'll get smarter. Treat academic failure as a challenge, like you're completing a level in a computer game and you have to do something several times in order to understand all the difficulties and learn how to avoid them.

8/11/2023 8:14:30 AM
Hey, it is already known to any student that the cheaper the better, and if so, then I personally choose a reliable paper writing service https://www.advancedwriters.com/ and believe that this is the best choice that could be made. This company in the first for many years in the market of educational services and to them still addressed my brother who studied a few years ago, so it is reliable and tested for years.

8/27/2023 2:35:54 PM
I've passed I can help for free

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK