Uworld Account Deactivated

2/10/2023 10:32:53 AM
Hi.
My Uworld account has been deactivated wrongfully and the customer support claims that it has been deactivated due to change of ownership.
Now keep in mind they say that the information on the account should be kept up to date, so I just changed my email address, no name change, no address change, no payment method or any other change, just the email and they have deactivated my account. It has been a week and they have stopped replying to my emails.
My STEP 1 is scheduled in less than 2 months from now, my every passing minute is important.

Is there any way I can reach out to customer support to reinstate my account or if I could reason with them, because clearly no one would change their account “ownership” 2 months before their test. I am even making this thread by creating a new account. I am willing ti provide any ownership proof for the matter and even willing to revert my account to the previous email.
Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK