Passed Step 1 thanks everyone..

10/30/2022 4:26:57 AM
I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum for all their time and assistance. I studied for 14 weeks emphasized Pathology, Pharmacology and Physiology and Biostats. These areas were high yield, I overcame my weaknesses used FA, UW, sketchy notes and Goldusmle review classes were helpful, they do rapid review of facts and drill in the concepts, I felt that made a big difference for me. . On exam day I was able to finish all the blocks ahead of time and I felt very good in the test center. Did 3 blocks to start off without taking break, its important to build up your stamina the weeks before the exam. The quick integration of concept with Goldusmle was very helpful for me along with reinforcing the concepts with UW question sets.

10/30/2022 4:40:20 AM
congratulations on passing thank you for helping me with pharm and thank you for being my study partner

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK