PASSED STEP1 what i used for preparation

5/22/2022 4:55:14 AM
I got high pass in all components on my step1 score report I would like to thank the study partners i met on this forum for all the help and the kind help i received along the way by UW questions, Goldusmle review prep and FA was enough for me. I prepared for 12 weeks with goldusmle and finished all of UW with 1 rounds. I took my exam 4 weeks after the goldusmle course and I felt confident at the test center. I strongly recommend taking goldusmle for your step 1 prep. I had failed on the first attempt on my own and reading FA and I felt that goldusmle review and UW made the difference for me on my second attempt. good luck everyone

5/22/2022 4:56:01 AM
In the final week I read over my final revision notes and quick notes from the class, and it was more than enough for me before my exam.

5/22/2022 5:20:57 AM
congratulations it was a pleasure to
be your study partner with hard work anything is possible never give up say hi to your kids

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK