DEDICATED STUDY PARTNER FOR EXAM IN NOV-DEC 2022

5/16/2022 8:12:05 AM
Need a study partner for accountibility and motivation. May be through zoom study sessions together or checking on each other at the end of day for daily targets. My current stage of preperation:
FA first pass almost done excluding some minors but long ago.
FA second pass along with online systemwise UW done 50 percent. Remaining topics: CNS(doing currently), Biochem, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, General pharma and patho, ethics.
Plan to take exam in Nov-Dec. Anyone in same boat and really dedicated, inbox please.

Contact me on whatsapp: +923095439870
edited by on 5/16/2022

6/30/2022 9:04:20 AM
Hello, my friend is also searching for a study partner. I will ask him if he still looking for it online. I was actually searching for this https://studyclerk.com/plagiarism-fixer website online on google search and while searching for it online, I found your post.

6/30/2022 9:19:03 AM
vbuy150219 wrote:
Need a study partner for accountibility and motivation. May be through zoom study sessions together or checking on each other at the end of day for daily targets. My current stage of preperation:
FA first pass almost done excluding some minors but long ago.
FA second pass along with online systemwise UW done 50 percent. Remaining topics: CNS(doing currently), Biochem, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, General pharma and patho, ethics.
Plan to take exam in Nov-Dec. Anyone in same boat and really dedicated, inbox please.

Contact me on whatsapp: +923095439870
edited by on 5/16/2022

Let me know if you still need a study partner.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK