Virtual Library/ study group on skype

10/6/2021 4:33:48 AM
we have a group of students on skype for step 1 and step 2 ck and we study for long hours together with video on mute, since its exam season for all of us.
We also talk and interact make friends and share progress in a parallel group during breaks.
We also pair up for shared timer sessions and discussions.
The group is online 24 7.
If you wish to join in and try it out, please directly message @live:.cid.ea98dbf4e9980dbf or Glee on skype, would be great to have company.
Prefer people who study regularly since there is a group limit for the call to be made. Thank you!

10/7/2021 5:36:24 PM
I'm interested.

10/7/2021 5:44:12 PM
utpd786447 wrote:
I'm interested.

[email protected]

10/11/2021 1:30:50 PM
rvlz835057 wrote:
we have a group of students on skype for step 1 and step 2 ck and we study for long hours together with video on mute, since its exam season for all of us.
We also talk and interact make friends and share progress in a parallel group during breaks.
We also pair up for shared timer sessions and discussions.
The group is online 24 7.
If you wish to join in and try it out, please directly message @live:.cid.ea98dbf4e9980dbf or Glee on skype, would be great to have company.
Prefer people who study regularly since there is a group limit for the call to be made. Thank you!

HI, I am interested in joining the group. Is there space available? Email is [email protected].

11/10/2021 2:42:30 PM
I recenlty passed i can help

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK