step 1 tutor step 1 score of 245 and nbmes 260s

1/25/2021 4:33:22 PM
hey there if anyone needs step 1 preparation help i can do 1 on 1 skype session to help you with your concepts and strategy for the preparation. contact me via farah.bashir skype id. i am doing my own step 3 studying as well so m availability is weekend anytime in the est zone and weekdays i can dicuss my availability later.

1/26/2021 10:26:42 PM
Hey
This is Prerna from India. I'll be giving my step 1 in March do would like you to help me with the last month strategy.
Let me know how I can contact you

1/27/2021 1:13:13 PM
hey prerna privately message me your watsapp and we can discuss

1/29/2021 9:42:30 AM
FarahB wrote:
hey there if anyone needs step 1 preparation help i can do 1 on 1 skype session to help you with your concepts and strategy for the preparation. contact me via farah.bashir skype id. i am doing my own step 3 studying as well so m availability is weekend anytime in the est zone and weekdays i can dicuss my availability later.

Hi... I am wondering are you still help with strategy and study tips? I live in Texas and its CST.
JUlia

6/19/2022 6:45:35 PM
I need a study partner please let me know if you are available

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK